Client Coverage Manager
Strongly assist the RM in origination by preparing pitch book, industry leads, etc.
Assist the RM and CA in preparing briefing notes for senior management visits.
Document the client meetings attended by preparing a call report via the RMWB system
Ensure timely completion of account opening formalities of the client including collection of documents, signature verification etc., by liaising with cash operations & the CCM – Specialist teams.
Work in partnership with FM to setup FM System ID and ISDA request.
Client on-boarding & deal execution
Assist the RM in liaising with Legal & Compliance, CRC and clients to resolve documentation issues like T&C deviations for standard documents.
Obtain approval for modification in standard documentation wherever necessary from appropriate authority.
Ensure documentation is completed and the limits loaded properly to ensure faster execution of the transaction.
Work with the CDD team to ensure end to end of quality CDDs are created and renewed on time.
Seek approval from various authorities for release of trade offerings and release the deal in IMEX.
· Seek necessary approvals, wherever required and release trade offerings on time to ensure faster TAT on trade transactions.
· Co-ordinate with Ops / GSSC for any rectifying any ops related issues and issue SIFs wherever required within the authority.
· Ensure document deficiencies are minimum (as reflected by DDR, GDR, etc) and are rectified on time.
· Liaise with other banks for information sharing and seeking opinion reports and respond to NOC requests from other banks/NAK etc.
· Liaise with FAM/GAM/RAM for day to day account maintenance and operational issues.
· Arrange for stock inspection/Valuation
· Ensure correctness of data in SCI and other systems. Attend portfolio review meetings along with RM/CA/Team leaders
· Track and action on Failed Trade Report
· Ensure compliance of all internal/regulatory policies & regulations.
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that’s free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise – here for good. Apply Now…
Job seekers! Are you looking for career opportunity?Upload Your latest detailed profile and register with us HARAccess is your network and we wish you Good Luck!Upload Your Resume
Employers! Are you searching for a Qualified Professionals? Insert details and post a job now HARAccess is your network and we wish you Good Luck!Post A Job Now