Primary Location: Africa & Middle East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 18/Jul/2018
Unposting Date: 02/Aug/2018
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
· Assist in daily interaction with teams and other internal stakeholders.
· General correspondence, emails, prints outs, preparing power point drafts, Conference call set-up, etc.
· Manage travel plans, visa, hotel arrangements, travel file.
· Co-ordinate all travel arrangements for visiting staff including hotel accommodation, ticketing, transportation and visas.
· Managing and coordinating diaries for internal and external meetings and calls.
· Assist in preparing meetings, gather meeting papers, discussion pack, agenda etc.
· Prepare expense reports, process invoices for payment.
· Monitoring and keeping audit trail of team’s expense reports.
· Assist with Monitoring/amending/approving leave requests in PeopleSoft system.
· Manage the SharePoint team leave calendar. Keeping records of sick leave.
· Ensuring that team has submitted their JO, JD and self assessment for the performance review.
· Updating Org charts for Team.
Our Ideal Candidate
· Preferred experience in the equivalent relevant position (PA/EA to senior executive).
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Intranet and Outlook).
· Maintain confidentiality at all times.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Job seekers! Are you looking for career opportunity?Upload Your latest detailed profile and register with us HARAccess is your network and we wish you Good Luck!Upload Your Resume
Employers! Are you searching for a Qualified Professionals? Insert details and post a job now HARAccess is your network and we wish you Good Luck!Post A Job Now